The HAKI Traditional Stair Tower provides safe, strong and efficient access and egress from working platforms. Ideal for use on all types of construction, power generation, industrial and offshore sites.
Some of the Benefits of the Haki Scaffold System include:
– Erected using the Advanced Guard Rail system.
– All landings and treads are designed non-slip with no need for additional materials.
– Set flights and landings ensure simplicity in build.
– Multiple access/egress points can be created.
– Versatile height options by using 1.0 m, 1.5m and 2.0m flight sizes.
– Fully integrated toe board system.
– Working heights in excess of 50m are achievable which you can’t do with lookalike copy products!
Contact SWL Scaffolding today to find out more about Haki Scaffold hire in Newcastle.
Some of our training is as follows:
– Confined space
– First Aid
– Advanced Scaffolding level 3